Thursday, August 27, 2009

purchasing a new car

I think I would have been better off living about a hundred years ago when there were so many less choices to be made.

I mean really, how many brands and types and models and trims and optional accessories do we really need to keep consumers happy?

I am hoping to buy a new car soon. I've actually been hoping this for quite some time now, but some other expense always seems to push my hopes further down the road.

The last time I bought a new car was about 25 years ago. I was in my mid twenties. My Dad had been a loyal Ford client since his first car, a Model T.
So, I went to a Ford dealer and picked out a car on the lot and drove home with it.

Now things are different. Quite a lot different.
(to be cont.)





No comments:

Post a Comment