Wednesday, December 15, 2010

NESCAFÉ TASTER'S CHOICE - The Smart Choice

Went to the eye doctor yesterday. It had been almost 5 years since I was there last. I thought it had only been 3. Whoops. Know time flies and all that,
but
come on. Anyway, my astigmatism in my right eye has gotten 5X worse since my last visit. Only twice as bad in my left. I will be going for glasses today. I never feel "pretty" in any of the styles, but yesterday , my daughter, upon hearing I needed glasses, replied, "Well at least you look good in glasses." Never expected that! She is going to help me pick the "right" ones.

For my Fellow Fibro Fighters, I found this to be a very good article for sharing with others (spouse, children, friends, co-workers, etc) to help them understand why we can't do what we'd like to all the time and why we have to say no to certain things even if we would love to say yes. http://chronicfatigue.abou
t.com/od/copingwithfmscfs/a/pacing101.htm?p=1

My two youngest made a batch of peppermint chocolate pinwheel cookies last week. Yum. I made chocolate chip cookie dough and my #3 son is baking them. Yum-again. We end up eating half the batch and saving the other 1/2 for gifts and Christmas day.

I just made myself a cup of Taster's Choice instant coffee. It is delicious, I say with surprise. Instant coffee is not high on my list, but I got free samples and WOW it is actually good and so convenient on mornings when I just don't feel like making a pot of coffee. NESCAFÉ TASTER'S CHOICE - The Smart Choice

No comments:

Post a Comment