Wednesday, March 9, 2011

God Gave Us So Much by L. Bergren


What a delight! Get comfy and snuggle with your favorite "cub" and enjoy the message of God's love through the eyes of the Polar Bear family.

Three books are included with this Treasury. They are "God Gave US the World", "God Gave Us Love", and "God Gave Us Heaven". These books are written by Lisa Tawn Bergren with art by Laura J. Bryant.

My little cubs are a bit over the age for children's books, but I will be considering this as a purchase for all my new parent friends. And maybe one day, God willing I can read it to my grandchildren.

Simply, yet oh so well written~ perfect to instill the first taste of God's love in your little ones.
And the accompanying pictures are so perfectly balanced with color and detail, even us old mama bears can enjoy them.

Thanks to Ms. Bergren and Bryant for a book that will definitely remain on our family favorites bookshelf.

(I received this book to review, but I am in no way compensated for good reviews.)

No comments:

Post a Comment