Tuesday, January 11, 2011




I've been interested in Coconut oil for some time now.
I read the Coconut Diet several years ago and started using coconut oil regularly.

I appreciated the easy open safety seal on the glass jar. With a few taps of the cap on the counter I was able to easily open the lid, even with my hands in pain from arthritis.

I had just poured myself a cup of fresh brewed coffee with half & half. I added a tsp.of the Gold Standard Virgin Coconut oil and mm,mm delightful.

You can get your own complimentary copy of Virgin Coconut Oil book by placing any order at: http://www.tropicaltraditions.com/referral_program.htm. and choosing “Referred by a Friend” Just enter my User ID: 6785817 on your first online order and the book will be automatically added to your order.

"Coconut oil is an edtible oil that has been consumed in tropical places for thousands of years. Studies done on native diets high in coconut consumption show that these populations are generally in good health, and don't suffer as much from many of the modern diseases of western nations.

Coconut oil was once prevalent in western countries like the United States as well. With a long shelf life and a melting point of 76 degrees, it was a favorite in the baking industry. But a negative campaign against saturated fats in general, and the tropical oils in particular, led to most food manufacturers abandoning coconut oil in recent years in favor of hydrogenated polyunsaturated oils that come from the main cash crops in the US, particularly soy, and contain trans fatty acids. These polyunsaturated oils were not a big part of the diet of previous generations, so how has the health of Americans changed now that polyunsaturated oils are for the most part all one finds on supermarket shelves across the US? We encourage you to take an honest look at the research presented on this website, and consider the "other side" of the story, whether it be coconut oil, saturated fats, or the new vegetable oils!"http://www.coconutoil.com/

Kitchen tested recipes can be found at http://www.freecoconutrecipes.com/

"I would like to say that I have been on Virgin Coconut Oil for the past 2 months (4 tablespoons daily) and feel better than I have in a long time! My energy levels are up & my weight is down. I am never hungry anymore, & have incorporated a daily exercise routine & have lost 20 pounds. Paula (Coconut Diet Forums)

The above quote is quite typical of what we are seeing from those who are switching to Virgin Coconut Oil (VCNO) in place of less healthy oils in their diet. Many people are reporting that consumption of VCNO is bringing about increased energy levels, fewer cravings for carbs and sweets, and a more satisfied feeling of being “full” after meals.

Since beginning to use Tropical Traditions Virgin coconut oil, about 8 months ago, I have: experienced a noticeable increase in my energy, rid myself of cravings for carbs, cleared up my complexion (which has always been a problem) gotten the silkiest, most glorious hair from using it internally AND lost 16 pounds. This oil does all that it promises, and more! Sharon Elaine, author"http://www.coconutdiet.com/weight_loss.htm


For more information watch “How We Discovered Virgin Coconut Oil - An Interview with Brian Shilhavy, CEO Tropical Traditions”


Tropical Traditions provided me with a free sample of this product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review in return for the free product.

No comments:

Post a Comment